18k italian gold necklace - Weber grills gold.
18k Italian Gold Necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- The carat (abbreviation ct or kt) is a measure of the purity of gold alloys. In the United States and Canada, the spelling karat is used.
This solid 18k yellow gold necklace is Italian, hand crafted in Murano Italy and measures a little more than 17 inches in length. The MILLEFIORI center sphere is 12 mm in diameter and the little spheres are 6 mm in diameter. The spheres have a 24k fine gold inside. You are certain to enjoy possessing this classical treasure, perfect gift. Outstanding value. GLASS: between art and mystery Since ancient times, man has paid an almost mystic- attention to glass, attributing something magical and supernatural to this transparent material. Magicians of legend could predict the future by gazing into a crystal sphere, chemists and alchemists studied prisms in search of a stone which would turn metal into gold, magic that was born in flames and like that fire that gave life to the popular belief of the Phoenix, the mythological bird with the golden plumes, glass is synonymous with beauty. Still today, for the visitors who come to Murano, the same scenes which inspired writers and legend are represented. In fact the furnace structures have remained unaltered over time and new technology is seen only in small details. The origins of the art of glass blowing in Venice go back to before the first millennium. This is confirmed by a document written by a Benedict monk, Domenico called "Fiolario". GREAT GIFT, COLLECTORS ITEM, THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
necklace / Halsbaumler
¦ necklace / charm
¦ handmade from polymer clay
¦ design © 2008 ¦ Erdbeerfroeschchen - Antje, all rights reserved
* SOLD *
Necklace and earrings with lampwork beads
Necklace and earrings with handmade lampwork beads
black and gold leggings
real gold mining limited
24 carat gold
gold dredge builders
australian gold saint sinner tanning lotion
yellow gold belly rings
14k gold bangle bracelet
14kt gold cross pendants