14K WHITE GOLD ROUND DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS. FREE GOLD GUIDE. WHITE GOLD FRANCO CHAIN.
14k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings
- A brilliant is a diamond or other gemstone, cut in a particular form with numerous facets so as to have exceptional brilliance. The shape resembles that of a cone and provides maximized light return through the top of the diamond.
- (Stud earring) Earrings are jewelry attached to the ear through a piercing in the earlobe or some other external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Earrings are worn by both sexes.
- (Stud earring) Studs are mostly constructed at the end of a post and penetrates straight through the ear and have a screw back to hold the earring in place securely and does not loss easily that’s why stud earrings are mostly used for precious stones / diamonds.
- Earrings that look slightly like a button with a post that goes through your ear lobe.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- 14K can mean: * 14K (Triad), a Chinese criminal organization * Gnome-Rhone 14K, an aircraft engine of the 1920s and 1930s * 14 carats, a measure of the purity of a precious metal
The best thing about these diamond earrings is that they can be worn every single day to show them off. Each earring showcases a single round-cut diamond, held securely in a four-prong setting of 14 karat white gold. The diamonds have a total weight of 3/4 carat. The smooth finish of the metal and the light-reflecting cut of the gems make the pair immediately noticeable, and posts with friction backs keep them securely on the ears. Flirty and eye-catching, these earrings are an essential accessory that can be worn frequently and with almost anything. They are certain to be an instant favorite.
These are fine quality diamonds, with exceptional brilliance. They are near-colorless, with a minimum color rating of I-J, and appear white to the eye. The clarity rating of these diamonds is I1/2, meaning there are small inclusions that can be seen somewhat easily under 10x magnification.
14K Gold Diamond Earrings Princess Cut & Round 2.00ctw.
These 14K Gold Diamond Earrings with Princess Cut & Round diamonds weigh approximately 14.48 grams and showcase 2.00 ctw of sparkling invisibly set yellow, blue and white princess cut diamonds and channel set round diamonds.
Featuring a sophisticated design and a highly polished gold finish, these versatile diamond stud earrings are available in 14K white gold.
Handmade Sprinkle Stud Earrings
Sweet candy girl stud earrings made of hand cast resin. Inside you'll find real cupcake sprinkles. Each of these earrings are unique and one of kind based on the placement of sprinkles. These are super adorable and will add a splash of color to any outfit.
The earring posts are silver plated, and are resin in place so they're sturdy, and durable.
The size are approximately half an inch.
14k white gold round diamond stud earrings
The history of amber begins about 90 millions years ago in lush green forests in the region of modern day Northern Europe. Trees in these regions produced an aromatic resin, used for protection against woodpeckers, fungus and bark-eating insects. This resin would slowly cascade covering the bark of the tree entrapping organic debris and sometimes live insects along the way. Nearly 40 different species of trees produced this protective resin, accounting for the numerous colors of amber today. Over millions of years, this golden resin produced by pre-historic trees accumulated in many layers in the soil below. With the onset of The Great Ice Age, these forests perished, the soil froze and the fossilization process began creating deposits of beautiful amber. After The Great Ice, melted glaciers flowed on top of the amber deposits, forming the Baltic and North Seas. Due to this geological occurrence, amber found its new home in the sea. The gem spent many thousands of years below 100 feet of sand at the sea bottom. After violent sea storms, various lumps of amber would separate and float among the waves, eventually reaching the shore to be discovered by man. The Aisti people were the first to pick up amber lumps along the Baltic shores 25,000 years ago. Aisti believe that amber was pieces of the Sun that had fallen down to the earth and cherished it as a gift from the heavens.
Honey Amber Collection: The most recognizable color of amber, it can be found in almost every key location where amber is mined: Africa, South America, New Zealand and Eurasia. Depending on location, the age of honey amber ranges from 1-90 millions years old. In essence, honey amber is a time capsule preserving compressed organic matter, such as insects, and even little animals. Known as the "Window to the Past", honey amber tells many fantastic stories from long, long ago. Cognac (or Honey) is the color most commonly associated with the amber gemstone. When people think of “the color amber”, it is the stone of cognac, or honey, amber that is described. If you were to mix together all the colors of amber on the same palette, you will produce a nice cognac shade. It is a hue often found in golden sunsets of the summer. Inclusions show up very nicely in this shade of amber. Often times, stones are selected merely on how the inclusions reflect light as the jewelry is worn. Amber is a conductor of heat, and provides healing energy if worn close to the skin.
10k gold scrap
should i sell my gold
gold color in cmyk
gold lamay dress
australian gold hemp
canadian mint gold coin
australian gold confessions
gold price in 1980
small gold hoop earings
raw gold pictures