Lucent Technologies Orinoco Gold : Gold Hoop Earrings Large : Gold Toe All Pro Socks.
Lucent Technologies Orinoco Gold
- Spun off from the equipment manafucaturing and research divisions of AT&T, Lucent is a world leader in new technology. Also a leader in production of small/home office business telephones, cordless phones, answering machines, and telephone systems for all size businesses.
- Company which is now known as Avaya. Lucent was split off from AT&T in 1996 and as of approximately 1999, Lucent sold their telephone set manufacturing business (and the right to use the AT&T name on telephone sets) to V-Tech. V-Tech is using the AT&T name and line as their high-end line.
- Lucent Technologies was a technology company composed of what was formerly AT&T Technologies, which included Western Electric and Bell Labs. It was spun off from AT&T on September 30, 1996.
- A river in northern South America that rises in southeastern Venezuela and flows 1,280 miles (2,060 km), entering the Atlantic Ocean through a vast delta. For part of its length it forms the border between Colombia and Venezuela
- ORiNOCO is the brand name that was used for a family of wireless networking solutions by Proxim (previously Lucent). These chipsets (codenamed Hermes) provide wireless connectivity for 802.11-compliant Wireless LANs.
- The Orinoco is one of the longest rivers in South America at 2,140 km, (1,330 miles). Its drainage basin, sometimes called the Orinoquia, covers 880,000 km?, 76.3% in Venezuela with the rest in Colombia.
- a South American river 1,500 miles long; flows into the South Atlantic
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- coins made of gold
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
The remains of collapsed stars, black holes possess enormous gravities that pull in and annihilate any matter that strays too close. The latest evidence and theories for these bizarre objects are presented in this intriguing book, including how black holes were first predicted, how they form, their physical properties, and how scientists detect them. Also covered are the giant black holes now known to lurk at the centers of most galaxies and the possibility of using these objects as cosmic gateways.
Lucent Technologies TN2238 ATM Network Interface Card
Everything about this particular card is defective, which is why I ended up with a board I helped develop that cost $14,000 retail at the time. The board got offset in the manufacturing process and as a result many of the integrated circuit chips were not quite placed right. The removable flash module quit working. And the multi-mode optical fiber shown in later photographs had been damaged. But it's a great example of a complex embedded system. Later revs of this card were called the TN2305. Single mode fiber versions (which could transmit data across many kilometers without amplification) had other part numbers. Recently one of these now-discontinued boards was sold used for $30. High technology is like that. Circa 1998.
We came out of Bell Labs...
This is sort of symbolic - dusk of the american hi-tech? Hope not. I worked here in that building in the background for more than a decade. It's now vacant and might be demolished...
lucent technologies orinoco gold
Ancient Greek and Egyptian scientists dreamed of viewing Earth's distant cousins scattered throughout the solar system but it was not until the early seventeenth century that telescopes made such dreams a reality. Simple telescopes provided the first extension of eyesight that shifted authority in the observation of the universe from men to instruments. Within a short time, telescopes defined the universe and ignited an interest in knowing the universe's origins and possibly even its eventual demise. Enormous improvements in telescopes in the twentieth century captured and focused the light from bodies billions of light years away. Newer ones even captured X-rays and Gamma rays that better defined the known universe. As the end of the century drew near, the Hubble telescope was launched into orbit to beam back the most dazzling photographs of the most distant bodies ever detected. Because of telescope improvements, astronomers have added a new quest in understanding the universe, the search for life beyond Earth.
24k gold coin
yellow gold garnet earrings
topaz gold ring
mens 14kt gold bracelets
gold french wire
antique 18kt gold
gold silver diamonds
bad company gold edition ps3